torsdag 7. mai 2009

HAIR - 070409

ROSE MY HAIR

Yes, I'm already aware of it:) I gotta be better at posting regularly and more often. But at the current time, I do have a good explanation - FINAL EXAMS. Tomorrow, I have my first exam (ever) in the subject Norwegian. Uptight? Yes!

Wish me good luck, my stupendous readers! Here's some hair:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
^That's my uptight face!

That headband is certainly a "lost & found" item. Bought in China years ago and found under my bed yesterday, all dusted up in the corner. But I'm really glad I went under my bed, cause it fits perfectly for the upcoming season! Go hippie!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 kommentarer:

  1. you look so cute : )

    p.s.- thanks for stoping by at my blog...I don't know who the photographers are, but I got all the photos at http://community.livejournal.com/foto_decadent
    : P

    SvarSlett
  2. my dear you are so cute!! i loveee the headband on you!!

    seeing as you're from shanghai, maybe you can tell me where to shop? i have absolutely no idea.

    loveee.
    The Voguette

    SvarSlett
  3. Er det lenge siden du kjøpe den nydelige jakken?

    SvarSlett
  4. Nydelig hår! Så fin blogg du har også :)

    SvarSlett
  5. så søt du var! like bloggen din!:)

    SvarSlett
  6. oo wow you are so cute
    love this !

    SvarSlett
  7. haha, that's cute of you!
    Anonym: den er kjøpt en god stund tilbake. er nok ikke å få tak i nå lenger, dessverre!

    SvarSlett
  8. Nydelig hår, bilder, og hårbånd!

    SvarSlett
  9. Så utrolig søt du er! Nydelig stil også

    SvarSlett
  10. you look adorable!! i absolutely love your headband!! i wish i had hair like you, i hate mine.
    i mite try and diy the headband though :)
    genna xx
    vuittonaddiction.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett