torsdag 4. juni 2009

040609 - I WANNA WEAR

AND HEY, I'M NOT DEAD

This has been a crazy non-blogging week. My final final final exams are done and the internet at my house has been down until this moment. Additionaly, I spent the whole weekend at my friend's summer house right next to the Oslofjord - a lot of beaching, walking and talking. And a bit tan? Yup! Nice weather equals days spent OUTSIDE! In other words, it hasn't been many days in front of the computer..

This is what I wanna wear right now, looonging for summer!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

JETS by Jessika Allen Tuxedo suit swimsuit - This bathing suit has an amazing cut!
Alexander Wang Leather Chain Strap Bag - Please just give me..
Sigerson Morrison Cage Gladiator - Strappy, patent gladiators in the coolest colour
Erin Wasson X RVCA Hish Cut-Off Denim Short - This would fit perfectly for the summer!
T by Alexander Wang Mini Pocket Tank - Never get tired of white tanks, and a loose fitted one looks to be my next buy. This is on my shopping list when I'm cruising around in London two weeks from now!
Ksubi Bayliss Sunglasses - Wayfarer rip-off, maybe? Just cooooler..
Kenneth Jay Lane Snake Ring
NARS red nail polish


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar